In fact, the United States does not have a policy to buy a house. Xiaobian also collates the loan conditions and materials for you to buy a house in California. You can also refer to the loan conditions for buying a house in California. Let’s have a look!
However, it is not easy to buy a house with loans in the United States. The following conditions are required:
California housing loan conditions:
- The applicant needs to sign online;
- Applicants are required to pay the loan processing fee, which is generally US $3000-4000;
- In the United States, when foreigners apply for loans, the five-year term interest rate is fixed at 4%, and the seven-year term fixed interest rate is 4.25%;
- It takes about 30-45 days to apply for a loan in the United States from the application to the final loan, and the applicant had better prepare in advance;
- Foreigners in the United States for housing loans, need 50% down payment, loan 50%, if the applicant credit good, can be increased to 4:6 inventory ratio.
California home loan materials
- Fill in the application form of house purchase loan;
- Bank statements in the United States or China in the past 30 days are required;
- Provide at least 3 credit references, including mortgage payment records, telephone bill payment records and credit card payment records in one year, etc;
- Provide a copy of the applicant’s visa, which must be valid for more than one year;
- Provide the salary certificate of the applicant, which needs the letter paper with the name of the work unit and the seal of the personnel department; the content of the certificate also needs to include the applicant’s working time, position, salary status and position, etc;
- Before the purchase transaction is successful, you need to apply for a bonded number to provide to the bank. You can ask your own lawyer for assistance, or you can operate on the Internet;
- All application materials need to be translated into English;
- Provide a copy of your passport.